Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 6...

Snow, snow go away. As beautiful as it is,and seattle looks amazing all glittery and white-especially at night. I just wish this city was better prepared and didn't go into shut down mode. This is day 6 and i'm still alone in my house with nothing to do. No cable, no computer...I'd even go for video games right now! I've been painting and working on projects but i've been burning out fast and cabin fever has set in, sucking out all motivation. Thank goodness I still have my phone!

I'm writing these from my phone and it only lets me write a limited amount. Today i decided to explore volunteer park and the cemetery. Looked amazing snowy! So bummed the cemetery was closed because of the snow! So i walked the neighborhoods, such beautiful homes. I helped a very nice young man with many physical disabilities shovel snow and an elderly woman across the street. I'm feeling very good right now. I need to explore more often...well... More updates later...