Monday, January 12, 2009

Black n Blue


Well, the worst is over... I'm back to work like any other Monday. Sicky symptoms still lingering but I'm still here. Took my little "coco" to his first day of Soccer today. Funny to watch a bunch of three year olds try to figure out how to dribble a ball. So cute.

No complaints about being sick (except the sick part) I like having an excuse to stay in bed all day and watch movies. I've been home watching Twin Peaks,

a bunch of mini-series', James Dean movies, and got a full fill of my Godfather- the man himself- Marlon Brando. *swoon*


Being sick slowed down my progress on my art projects and now I'm thinking of what else I can start and not finish. I'll probably end up pulling out my wardrobe and re-doing it. Toss some stuff, donate some, cut and sew some new peices out of old. Make some more hair flowers, hats.... try something new.



I don't know if its just the new year and because everyone is talking about exercise and diets- but its been on my mind a lot these past few days too.
I've been looking into more dance classes, a workouts, gyms- not sure what way I'm gonna go yet- but I want to do something different and fun- something that will keep my attention and keep me there... cause Bitsy gets bored.
Any suggestions?