Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hot Hot Sun



Well, Bitsy is finally home from her adventure in Mexico. Well A little adventure. It was mostly a relaxing getaway at a "fantasy island"-type private resort, in a massive multi-million dollar home... Bitsy sure knows how to travel. Ha.




Time was mostly spent at the house's private pool or down at the beach club on the private beach. I usually go for the all-action-all-the-time/the-more-adventure- the-better kind of vacations- but this was a well needed break from all the Seattle chaos--- and winter.



Not that I didn't get some adventure in as well.... ;)



One day was spent trying to bargain with merchants for crazy low deals on amazing flea market finds- I could of done more of that!







Another day was spent in the jungles, hiking and zip lining through the canopy- It was amazing! Bitsy is now addicted!






I was able to catch up on reading, brush up on my sand castle building skills, jump in the ocean, and drink lots of margaritas!












Great trip, great memories... now back to reality...
When's my next vacation again????