Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Warning Label

If there was a Bitsy Manual, or if I came with warnings, which I should:

*I'm a very crazy, fun-lovin, laid-back type of girl-
but you have to know me before the real me comes out. This can take a
while sometimes. Just wait.

*I'm real quiet and often feel awkward around strangers until I'm comfortable (or have a lot of booze in me.)

*I'll stay quiet for two reasons: You are a quiet person as well and/or I have too much to say and don't know where to start. I'm comfortable with these silences though, so don't think I'm bored- I'm just thinking and am in my little world. If I have anything that needs to be said, I'll say it.

*I'm not at all snobby, just a bit shy!

*I LOVE to laugh more than anything and I like people who find humor in everything and never take themselves too seriously.

*I have a pretty dark and morbid sense of humor. I'm sarcastic and can be quick witted when I want.

*I like to dance. It makes me happy.

*I talk to myself. I'm aware of this. You don't need to bring it to my
attention. I also Mumble. Badly. Ignore me, I'm usually just talking to
myself anyway.

*I can be very indecisive when its things that aren't important to me, but i get a bit bossy when I know what I want.

*I can't hide my emotions very well. I'm very very honest.

*I can be feisty. Watch out.

*I'm working on: biting my tongue more, putting my foot in my mouth less,
and speaking up for myself when I should. It's taking me longer than I
would like.

*I like to use my creativity daily.

*I think I most likely may have an OCD. And I like me that way.

*I'm always myself and I respect those who do the same. I hate fakes and flakes.

*I'm too patient. I always give second chances. Sometimes more.

*I refuse to label myself and I'll never judge anybody as long as they're real.