Sunday, February 13, 2011

Updates in the world of Bitsy 2011

  • The Emerald Dollies have moved headquarters to a lovely house in West Seattle, and weare loving every minute of it! We now have our first intern and our first business sponsor. Website, official logo, new cards and the first of Dollies merch are on their way!
  • Burlesque has been kind to me these last few months, keeping me super busy. I’m looking forward to this year: I have some huge acts planned, one very special Tart show, continuing to build new friendships in the local scene, and some special travel arrangements.
  • Focusing on my modeling again. I went a little off track with it this last year, but now its full speed ahead!!
  • Made some big changes to my budget for the next year so that I can accomplish some big goals I have. Took a lot off of my shoulders and I feel like I’m finally taking steps to being a real grown-up! Haha
  • Emotionally, I’m doing pretty well. I’ve sealed up a few holes in my heart. Cleared some fog from my mind. Feel like I have a firm grip on my goals and dreams. I’m healing from the loss of my grandmother, have discovered my true friends, and learned to stop trying so hard with the ones who are not.
  • This time two weeks from now, I will be in sunny hot Costa Rica having an adventure. So I don’t have much to complain about!

Next Bitsy Sightings:

Feb 19th at Re-Bar-I will be stage manager and pick up artist for the Pin-up Angels “Pin-ups and Pasties” show with Bachelor Pad Magazine. Come out and support the show and come give me a hug! Buy your Tickets Here!

Feb 23rd at Rendezvous- Tempting Tarts show “The Lonely Tarts Club.” I’m not always bitter about Valentine’s- come see this rare side of me and come see me off for Costa Rica!! Buy your Tickets Here!