Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hiatus

I am on a hiatus April and May- well was supposed to be, but with a surprise appearance in the April Tempting Tarts show: Broadway Tarts, and a debut performance at Norwescon 34- April wasn't a true hiatus.

May is though, promise.

I'm working on new acts for June and July as well as a new Monster or two to add to my list of monster themed acts- these will most likely be debuted in October of course.

And I'm working on a very special, very big project for November. One that I have tried to get off the ground for quite some time now but circumstances keep having me push it back. Not this time!! I'm going to do it!!!

You can still see me working at the door this month at the Tempting Tarts May show.
Friday the 13th is our Fears and Obsessions show. Come out and support my sisters, don't forget to say hello to me... and buy me a drink ;) ;)