Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Updates


Check out the Tempting Tarts August show. The Emerald Dollies will be performing a duet for the first time in months!! Can't reveal what act- but it'll be a classic! :)

August is my birthday month. It's my favorite month of the year besides October, because nothing beats Halloween. I hope to see all my favorite faces over the course of this month, and I really hope Mr. Sunshine treats me well and gives me a real summer for my birthday present.

About to go on vacation to Sun Valley, Idaho over my birthday week as it so happens every year. Once again, I will have a laid back birthday. Not a bad thing, but I'd much rather be in Disneyland for my birthday. I'd much rather be in Disneyland any day.

I have the itch for a tiki party/bbq. It's about time we have a summer bash at The Doll House. we've just been waiting for summer to get here... but now we better hurry up and have one before summer disappears again. So be looking for those E-vites in your inboxes soon!!!

Hope everyone has a funtastic and safe summer, and if you see me stop and say hi and give me a birthday hug!

xoxo

Bits